1. You must be 16 years of age or over to conduct a transaction with Henry Aston.
2. When looking to sell an item to Henry Aston you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
3. You must be the owner of the property being offered for sale or have the owners permission to sell the property, and if demanded by Henry Aston you shall be able to prove the right of ownership or permission to sell the property by providing a purchase receipt, or other form of ownership, or permission to sell documentation.
4. You must act on your own behalf.
5. You must be domiciled in the United Kingdom, have been working here for at least 1 month or have a business interest in the United Kingdom.
6. On receipt of your items, Henry Aston will confirm receipt by e-mail. Packages sent via Royal Mail special delivery can be tracked at www.royalmail.com. Henry Aston reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject delivery of any mail, envelope or package which appears to be damaged, opened or tampered with and any such mail, envelope or package will be returned by the carrier to the customer.
7. Henry Aston shall have no liability to any customer for any such attempted delivery or return of any such items. Henry Aston reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to apply a charge for postage and packaging of items returned to the user, particularly the return of items found not to be precious metal. If a non-precious metal item is found in a consignment, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of the return of the invalid item from the purchase price of the remainder of the consignment. Precious metal products bought by Henry Aston are mostly broken down, melted or disposed of at the close of business on the day that they are purchased. Therefore, once a precious metal product has been sold to Henry Aston it will not be physically possible to reverse a transaction.
8. Henry Aston is happy to receive packages of differing quality values. Your precious metals will be sorted, tested and accurately weighed and the resulting breakdown of values will be given to you when we call or e-mail you to make an offer to purchase.
Gold plated and non gold items. Please note that whilst we are prepared to purchase non hallmarked precious metals we reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for time spent testing items which are found to be non precious metals. (Max £10 per item)
9. A Henry Aston offer to purchase will include all diamonds or/and any other gemstones within the item we recommend that if you want to keep any part of an item remove it before sending the item to us.
10. Henry Aston will contact you either by telephone or e-mail to make our offer to purchase your items. This offer is based upon the expertise of our valuer. If our offer is not accepted within 48 hours of being made Henry Aston reserves the right return your consignment to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery. In such circumstances Henry Aston reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to charge the user for postage and packing of the returned consignment.
11. Our Payment to You
Once you have accepted our offer to purchase your item/s any excess monies after conducting a Henry Aston purchase can be made by :
A, DIRECT BANK TRANSFER : For transactions under £150 this service is charged at £5 per transfer to clients holding compatible bank accounts the fee being deducted from the valuation figure.
B, CHEQUE PAYMENTS : Will be charged at £10 per transaction to cover admin costs when using this method of payment, the fee being deducted from the valuation figure.
Few things are more personal than the jewellery you wear and the fragrances you use in your home. They demonstrate your taste, your style, who you are and what you believe in.
So, if you believe in beauty, elegance, behaving ethically and being unique, Henry Aston artisan collections are designed for you.